Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas.... To All.... May The Good Lord... Bless... and Keep... Each, and Every One... of You.




My.... Favorite Line....
in the above...... Best... Christmas Story.....I have ever watched...
{not... read. : ) }
"The First Miracle....I want to see... tonight... is your Daddy... walkin' Through That Door."....
: )
This... Old Movie.... is sooooo worth... watching.
It reminds me... of my Dad.
and... the Love... of my Life. 
: )
The Depression Years.... were.... quite a Journey.... 
They were ... a Most... Important... Time.... of our Lives.
: )
Merry...Christmas.
Love You...
: ) 
Barb C.
{yes... : ) There is something...Magical... about...
'Living... the Dream'.... no matter... how tuff.... it is. <3
It is... What It Is....
It's all.... about...The Journey. : ) }

No comments: