Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas....

I was told...today....
by a Dear One... to me.... : )
"I'm sorry....  your Christmas....was ruined....."
: )
All... Heck Broke Loose this morning..... 
it rolled me out of bed....
I received a call this morning.... while I was still in bed....
I grabbed the phone.... and answered it with... 
"Merry Christmas".... : )
and then... had a Bomb... dropped on me.
I...tried to talk sense... into the caller....
to no avail....
Things...went from Bad... to Worse.
in a matter of seconds.
It was all...out of my hands... then.
God Bless.... the Caller. 
I... kept... working, here.... getting 'Christmas'... ready for the little ones....
that would soon... be arriving....
As I raced around the house... preparing food... and getting last minute details....
done....
I began thinking back... on my 'Christmas's Past'...
Way...back.... when I was... 'little'....
then... tonight... when I was told... my Christmas had been ruined....
: )
well... that Loved One... never saw my early Christmas's....
: )
I...think... that's why... I didn't stumble...and fall....
with all that transpired.
I...knew one thing.... our...Little Ones.... 
would have a Beautiful... Christmas.... and know... none... of...'it'...
No one... can Ruin.... Christmas.... or... Steal Your Joy.....
unless.... you allow it.
I refuse... to let anyone... take Christmas... Joy....
away from Children....
not in this...House.
Thank God... for Justin...Katie... Liz...Little 'J'...and Miss Scarlett....
they are....
My Christmas. 
<3 <3 <3 
and...
Come Heck... or High Water...
I'll... be Theirs. 
<3













yes...
This...Is...
Christmas. 
<3
Hope Yours... was Beautiful....
and...
Uneventful. : )
Love... to You...
Barb C.




No comments: