Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas.... present.

Liz and Miss. Scarlett came....unannounced.... Sunday.....
and started pulling The Tree.... out from under the staircase....
I gotta tell ya.....
I wasn't ready....
 {I don't think Liz was....either....}
but.... we made it through.
She mostly put it together....she has her Dad's patience.... : ) I helped a little..... opening boxes and boxes... of the blue lights.....
There are more than 20 boxes...of 100..... on The Tree.....
It's Blue.
The Girls.... left, in the late afternoon....
I kept putting the ornaments on... and placed Rudy....in The Tree....
Then... took one of the Wreaths... we had bought, the year John got Addition done....
Our First... Christmas... in this side....the First Year.... The Tree... came Home.... 
and placed the Wreath near the top.... and created a... 'Memorial'... of John.... inside it....
oh...my...
I finished it up.... Monday afternoon.....
I haven't pulled anymore... out. 
this... is enough.
: )
I told Liz... we didn't have to do this, this year... {I could see...in her face.... how 'difficult'...it was for her. : ( : ( : ( }
She insisted....
She said... "I can hear Dad... right now... "So... I HAD to put this tree up... all of these years.... Now I'm not here.... and nobody does it!!! You can't get out of it...That Easy!!!". : )
yeah....
I thought of that... too. : )
Katie just arrived...and we are cleaning things up... for The Open House...
down the rabbit hole....
this weekend. : )
oh my...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.



It's kind of hard to see....
but... the Wreath is Gold....
I put the License Plate.... I had found for John...last year.... inside it...
along with one of his little old...Flags.....
: )
some... Birds.... and Hearts....
There are Roses... throughout The Tree.... for my Mom.... : ) {Her name...was Rose.... }
oh my....

Liz...is so...Awesome.
The Tree...is 12 feet tall.... and...quite an undertaking.
Yeah....she's quite a Gal. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! My tree will be a memorial to my mom this year.

Merry Christmas,
Michelle