Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Best.... Gift.... I could ever Hope...wish... for.

Miss. Scarlett.... and I...visited John's Oldest Children...
and..... Beautiful.... Grandchildren.... this evening.
: )
Andrea.... had made her Grandmother's.....Famous Peanut Butter Pie....
: )
{John's Fave.... : ) }
and... Maryjane.... made Pistachio... Bread....
{also... John's Newest Fave.... : ) }
and sent them Home... with us....
oh my....
Maryjane...{Johnny's Beloved...}  was so thoughtful... after John....
Passed away.... to order Charms.... for all of us.... that have some of John's Ashes...
encased...
oh my....
All of the Girls.... have Heart Shaped... Charms.....
oh my....
I...was going to take an image...of mine... before I put it on....
but...
I...simply couldn't wait.
: )
It's the One.... that 'Shines'...around my neck....
<3
Priceless....
simply...
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{the above tune... seemed to say.... what my Heart....sings....
 tonight. }


No comments: