Monday, December 29, 2014

Gettin' my colors.... out. : )

This year.... is coming to an end.
I've been doing a whole lot...of 'soul searching'....the last few weeks....
as... I was looking for an image to post, this morning.... 
I ran across this.
It's pretty tuff.... scrolling through the images.....of the last 5 years....
oh my.....
: )
Remembering... how hard things were.... but... not near as difficult.... as what was ahead.
Makes you wonder..... do you even want to move forward....? 
then... your come to the realization.... you have no choice.
Seems this year, has been filled with circumstance's.... we've had no choice...over.
When there was a 'choice'.... it was choosing from two ugly...ugly....ones.
 I Thank God... He Blessed...us by so many...Wonderful People....
that helped Carry us through..... 
and...continue to...... 
oh my....
As I look ahead..... towards the new year....
I see.... nothing but... 'uncertainty'....
I, guess.... that's all any of us...have....
in reality.
I'm making some changes... in my life... personally..... 
and.... with the rabbit hole.
I'm just not sure, quite yet...concerning the rabbit hole...exactly what....they will be...
 : )
but... they will be for the better.
: ) 
yes.... I'll be drawing a lot... of 'new lines'..... : )
moving forward....
I...have no choice. : )
after all... standing still.... or... looking back....
isn't what we are 'here' for....
and why... we are Blessed.... with 'this' day.
Love to ya....
Barb C.



1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

I have great confidence in your ability to make the right decisions. Hang in there....you'll get your life back! Jan