Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Fireman... : )

oh my....
: )
seems... the above song...
is the perfect fit...
: )
Yeah...
my life these days...
it seems....
is spent....
consumed...
putting out.... 'fires'...
John...
has been moved to a regular room.... : )
tho.... I had Hoped... he'd find his way Home....
tomorrow...
I'll bet... it won't be... for another day.
Got a list of his meds... tonight....
holy smokes....
it's no wonder.... he trembles....from head...to toe. 
{Lord.... I hate drugs....{especially.... steroids....}
  but... I know... at this time.... he needs 'em....
I'll just be glad... to get them...cleaned out, of his system... as soon.... as possible. }
Keep Those... Amazing....
Wings... Beating!
I...sure... Thank You... for that...
: )
Love...to You....
Barb C.
{I... looked at Liz... night before last.....
as I directed the Dr. to inform her, as well.... of what was... 'the plan'.... in the ICU...
She.... like her Mother... doesn't like to be out of the loop....
but....
oh my...
I saw myself... in her...
and...sure wished.... she wouldn't have to learn....
the way I did....
the 'terms'.... and 'slang'....
all... the Hospital... 'lingo'....
to...the point....
Dr.'s ask you...
if...
You... are a Nurse.
We....never wanted to be....one...
but...
for...me....
I'll bet...
I wouldn't have to take... too many classes....
to be make it so.
Been there....
Seen...and Done... that....
over.... and over.
That...
is an 'education'.... you Hope... your children... will never have....
unless...
they have... a Passion...
A...Desire....
for it.
and...
not.... learned....
while... 'putting out... fires.' }




No comments: