Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Big... Truck is Loaded... Heavy.... for Junk Jubilee..... : ) {sigh....... : ) }

oh my....
Thanks...So Much....
to Daughter... Liz...
We Racked and Stacked... the FUSO....
tonight....
a...Heavy... Heavy... Load... 
Headed for Des Moines...
Dry Sink....
Doors....
Farm Junk....
of All Shapes.... and Sizes....
Cupboards....
Tables...
Grinding Stones...
Garden Gates....
Primitives...
Primitives...
Primitives....
Victorian...
The Wooden Bath Tub...
Oil Paintings...
Chairs...
Gnarly Concrete Statuary....
Wash Tubs...
along with... Many....
Galvanized... Wonders....
oh my....
I could go...on...and on.....
: ) : ) : )
I always feel like Steve Martin...
in 'The Jerk'....
when I load....
"All I Need... is This Chair.........
: (
That's All I Need....
and...
That Lamp....
This Chair... and that... Lamp....
: (
and...
That Urn...
Yeah...
This Chair... that...Lamp... and the Urn...
That's All I Need.
 : (
and... 
The Old.... Window...
: (...
This Chair... That... Lamp.... The Urn....
The Old Window...
and...
That... Door...
Yeah...
That's all... I Need... : ( "
oh my....
May God... Help...
anyone... who attempts... to help me...
Load...a Truck. : )
yeah...
I... and the FUSO.....
are Loaded... Heavy...
{I Guarantee.... I'll be throwing a Whole Bunch More.... on.... before... I pull out of the drive... : ) }
I posted the image... of the Blue Boots....
because....
I finally... have my feet up...tonight....
: )
and... it feels.... soooooo good.
That image...
brought a Smile to my Face....
{not... an easy task.... these days... it seems.... }
I... Immediately thought... of the above tune....
It was the first song... I learned to sing.....
{I was 3.... : ) }
I had...to post it...
Love to ya...
See Ya... at Junk Jubilee....
Opens...
Friday at 10....
{runs through Sunday! }
With Bells On...!!!
{or.... blue.... Cowboy Boots.... : ) }
{maybe... barefooted... : ) } 
Love... to ya...
Barb C. 
{ Are Ya Ready Boots??? Start Walkin'!!!
Those words....will be rollin' off my tongue...
4:00...
Thursday Morn....
for that...
I...am... Sure. }
{I Pray... they are...
Agreeable. : ) }


No comments: