Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Good... Morning. : )

I'm just heading out the door....
for the Hospital...
Sounds like John will be put in a regular room, today.....
: )
I... sat... sipping my coffee....
just, now....
thinking about 'Yesterday's Many Travels'
and the Folks... I had spent the day with....
One... was an older gentleman....
I... think, this morning.... not... of the major 'Business'...
decisions.... that had to be made....
Mountains... of them.....
I... think... about the Gentleman's... Attitude....
{Everything Else.... aside.}
It was a Positive.... Very...Positive....
'Can Do'...
Attitude.
Every question... or concern... I had.....
His Answer...
"No Problem"....
"Consider it...Done"
and...it was.
: )
I looked at him.... at one point....
after I shared a concern....
 he... snuffed it out.... immediately...
and said...
bewildered....
"I'm not used to this.... Thank You. "
: )
Attitude... has so much.. to do.... with Getting 'er Done....
whatever....
the Mountain...may be....
Hope...You...
Have a Wonderful Day...
Filled... with Blessings....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm asking you... to Pray.... this morning....
for John to be healed.
I... Consider it.... Done.
{no more.... messing around.... }
 along... with All.... who suffer.... today. }





2 comments:

cindy said...

Barb, it's so funny that you asked for this particular prayer today-it's what I started praying for a few days ago but felt I was demanding-Tom assured me God was strong enough and could handle my prayers anyway they came to him. So with that said, In God's name I pray: CANCER leave John's body immediately, today, totally and completely! Amen.

Simply Iowa said...

: )
Thank You....
Cindy.
Tom... is right... as usual...
: )
Love You.
: )
Barb C.