Wednesday, April 23, 2014

yeah.... All I Need.... is This Concrete...... That's All I Need.... : ) {and... flowers.... }

oh my...
as I wrote, in last night's post.....
I... may have a FULL Load....
but... always seem to be able to squeeze just a 'little' more in...
{I may need a Gallon of Vaseline...for this...Junk Jubilee trip... : ) }
I needed this load....
but...by 11:00....
I was tired... already...
I take John, into radiation...
then... pick up flowers....
then...
I'll try and figure out... where I'm going to pack.... some of this Wonderful... Grungy.... New, Old Stock.... Concrete Statuary....
(Bunnies... Turtles... Fairies... Geese... Deer.... Welcome Stones....Frogs...Children....Snails...Gnomes...Saints...and yes... Lynn... The Very Last..... of the Piglets!!!
{I found... 4...more... who knew???}
 all Covered...in Years...and Years... of Moss!!! }
{it ought to be raining... by then... : ) }
Laundry...to do..and pack...
Truck to fill up with Fuel....
oh my....
: ) 
oh...my.
{hope those Boots.... are ready to Start Walkin'... when the alarm goes off.... about 3:30 tomorrow morn....
then... a 2 and a half... hour drive...
then...
Unload this....
and
a 16 foot enclosed trailer.... and Mark's extended Van...
Oh Boy!!!
{then... Build... a House....
and... Furnish it... 
oh yeah...
Livin' the Dream!!! } 
{when Liz was helping me load... last night.... she didn't realize, Mark was coming too....
She  thought, I was going alone....
She said... "WHEW!!!.... I was kind of worried about ya.... going by yourself....but...I didn't want to say anything...  I'm So Glad...Mark is going.... !"}
I am too.....
we'll be helping each other.....
It's so Great.... having an extra pair of hands.... 
Love to ya...
Barb C. 


This AMAZING Vintage Wall Fountain... is a Gem!!!!
It's about 5 feet tall.....
Wowza....
He had to ride Shotgun....
oh my.

oh my...
where oh where.... do I put concrete....
{and... flowers.... ? }
: )
{no worries.... : ) }

No comments: