Tuesday, April 8, 2014

moments....gifts... surprises...and... the rabbit hole.

today....
I took...some...sweet advice...
and found a few moments...
for... myself...
down the rabbit hole...
: )
It was... two birds... with one stone...
I needed to get things... picked up...
post...
'Garden Party'... weekend....
but...
I also... took a few moments....
taking it all in...
myself...
just...
me.
: )
As I crossed over the threshold...
into... the old... greenhouse....
it...was so.... soothing...
the old... Fountain... 
murmuring....
: )
the Beautiful...
Flora...
Smiling....
: )
{thanks... to Val... : )}
the 'Structure'....
{thanks... to Steph.... : )}
then...
I heard a Very.... Familiar... tune.
{Don't have a cd player, there... so... count on... a forgotten radio station...that, at times... plays some... pretty cool stuff.... : ) }
The Above tune....
was playing...
{sadly...no... one... plays this.... ever...ever... ever. }
It was The Rabbit Hole's Choice...
: )
What a Gift.
Greensleeves....
by Loreena McKinnett
I played Loreena for Years... down the rabbit hole...
24/7...
her voice... Is...
 {along with Alison's} 
'The Voice'...
of the rabbit hole.
oh my...
: )
{Greensleeves....
 takes me back.... waaaaaay.... back... to when I was... a little girl... 
{5... to be exact...}
and...to... Mom.... 
: )
kind... of... melancholy.... 
I will have to admit...
 this 'gift'... touched... many.... Heart Strings... and... emotions... : ) 
in...
just a few... short....
moments...}
Love... to ya...
And...
Thank You...
to All... who are here...
for me.
Barb C.








No comments: