Saturday, April 5, 2014

Garden Party.... Weekend... : ) Open Sunday. Noon 'til 5!!!!! {Swing By... After...Visiting The Mid West and Collector's Eye Shows... at Hawkeye Downs!!! AMAZING!!! on your way...to The Amana's!!! AMAZING!!!

Thanks... So Much...
to All...
who Popped in... today. : )
It was Busy!!!
{yesterday...Too! : ) }
{I was sooooo tired... yesterday... I fell asleep in the recliner...next to John...
around.... 7....
Woke up... at Midnight....
found my way to my bed... and Crashed... : ) }
Thanks....
So Much... to Audrey...
Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats....
for bringing...
AWESOME CUPCAKES...
this Morn...
{she and I... were Running around... Frantically... Both.... trying to Pull... Everything...
Together....
Oh My...}
Then... Audrey Sent....
 So...Many Wonderful Folks... our way... : )
What a Gift... Blessing... she has been... in my life...
{along...with So Many... Others... }
{Blessings... Blessings... Blessings... }
{ANGELS... : ) : ) : ) }
: )
I was Blessed... by Many Angels... walking through the rabbit hole....
the last... several days....
Cindy and Tom.... : ) Allyson... Rhonda.... Dave... {Shelly... : ) Hoppy's in La Porte City... }
Brandon W. Sweet Bridgette... Charlee....Polly...{Polly Ann's Mt.Vernon...} Cindy B. {Smokehouse Square in Amana...} Pattie... {Fern Hill... South Amana } Stan... Rob... Deb... Sheree... : ) Colleen... Daryl and Family... Dale... Maryanne...Linda.... Bud... Renate...Dan... {Jo... : )  Jo-Dan's} Dave.....The Girls... from Up North.... : ) Nicole... Lynn...Lea.... Wanda...Terry....Carolyn...  Shannon...Stephanie {Stephanie Brandenburg Studios } Val... The Queen of Hearts....Daughter, Liz... Second Daughter...Kristi... : ) Justin... Katie... Brandon B. ...Debbie Berry....oh my... I could go on... and on...and on... and On!!!! : ) Angels. }
God...Bless... all of you. : )
and...
Thank You.
{Know... I Hold You....
Each...and Every One... of You...
 Close... in My Heart. }
: )
oh my. oh... my.
Open...tomorrow....
12 'til 5... or so....
{I'm picking up... a Load...Early... in the Morn... }
come see... : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.

Aud... from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats {Fairfax}
Surprised me... this Morn... with Her Amazing... Creations....
oh my....
: )
and... sent her Beautiful.... Angels... to come Gather....
what a Blessing.... she is... {and...has Always... Always... Been...}
She captured the below images... this Morn.
{I... lost my camera... {but... found it... this Eve... oh dear... }


1 comment:

cindy said...

The first robin, the first dandelion, the first Rabbit Hole Sale...Sure as heck spring will come to Iowa now for sure! Wish I hadn't been going, going, going all day today - I would have loved to come again-the stuff I got yesterday is already fitting perfectly into our home like it belonged here all along!!