Friday, November 18, 2011

Sweet Annie Christmas! Bishop Hill, Illinois

I...for some reason thought this was next week! Not so... It's the 19th! 10 - 4.....
I hope you can go....it is such a Wonderful Experience...The Bakery will Drop You!!!! The Food...is Amazing...and Great Primitive Country Gatherings.... oh my... I would so love to go...but...don't think I'll be going anywhere....had a run in...with a huge steel track...for a Frame Machine... thought I broke my leg....Got done, what I had too... but...I think I'd better stay off of it...for a while...
So go...and have a Blast...!
Don't forget about Sisters' Garden.... tonight, and tomorrow {Rug Cottage and Barntiques}
 and Kalona Antique Co., Sunday...
{Old Mans Creek...and the other Fine Antique Shops, in and around Kalona, Iowa this weekend!}

No comments: