Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jo's Auction! Don't Miss It!

Here's the Sale Bill, for my dear friend, Jo Brantley's great stuff! If you click on the image, there is a contact number, and e-mail... Jo has collected the most wonderful Antique Treasures, over the last several decades... After the loss, of her dear husband, Wade, Jo has decided to build a new home, and shop, and move to another parcel of land, she and Wade had enjoyed....Jo has been a contributor to many periodicals, over the last decade... She was my show partner, at Heart of Country, a few years ago... and is an amazing, talented, and creative woman... I admire her so... I hope to attend her auction... {life is a bit uncertain, as you know, for me....these days} Jo will continue to have her shop open, in the coming years... Her new home, will be considerably smaller... so some of her collections will be downsized, as well... Make plans to attend! It's a Sunday Auction... a skip from Des Moines...and, very easy to find! You may contact Jo, at 515-287-4585....Daughterty Auctions at: 515-993-4159 {www.daughtertyauction.com}
Don't Miss It!!!!!
Barb C.
{check out {iowa farmhouse style} I just posted my latest Gnarly creation! Love 'em!}

No comments: