Friday, September 24, 2010

Nightmare....

Thanks to Everyone, for the calls, e-mail and comments... You will never know how much they were needed....
Since the sad news of Maggie, I haven't thought of much else... except... I have to keep running... Sale, next week... and hundreds of miles, in between....Dale and I went to Des Moines, with his Van and Trailer on Tuesday... We went to pick up the Auction stuff, and I had to make a house call, on the way... I bought a nice load... I'm not putting images on, as to squirrel away some stuff for the sale....{I will be posting a few treasures...to get you all excited!}Seemed Dale and I were delayed, at every corner... It was an incredibly, long, long day.... I was worried about Maggie...all day...We got most of the Stuff from Jo's, and I got home, a little after midnight... I had an appointment, yesterday morning, to look at more stuff, and went... I sure didn't want to.... I apologized to the Older Gentleman, for my appearance... I explained, what had just happened, with Maggie, and why my eyes looked like hamburger... He said, "don't think anything of it... my daughter just went through the same thing, with her dog... Cancer... surgeries... rehab... and her beloved, lived only 6 months..." It sounded to me, like it was a difficult 6 months...so, if for no other reason, I'm so glad I kept that appointment...
Peg made it, into town, and we had a quick cup of coffee, she had plans, for the afternoon, and I needed to get stuff home, from Dale's...Dale was kind enough to help..{ I was just going to pull his trailer down home, and unload...} Peg popped out, and before long, John, Dale, Peg and I had stuff poked everywhere... I really don't even want to go look, inside the Shop, this morning.... Liz called, she had taken several days off work, to be with Maggie, so, now, I think she's gonna hang with us...
I'm going to try and just talk business... through 'sale time'...
I will have to share my nightmare I had, last night.... I don't remember everything, but I was at an auction.... running to, and fro... great stuff... John, Dale and Mark were there... I was exhausted...I was buying very well, but couldn't keep up...I was totally overwhelmed... so, I sat down....away from the crowd.... and it felt like I had a bead, in my mouth, rolling around...then, several... turns out, they weren't beads... they were my teeth... my teeth were all falling out.... I looked down, and there was a trail, of my teeth, going back to where everyone was...by the auctioneer...I stood up, and started gathering them up, in my hand... I knew I could never smile again... I went and paid my bill, and realized I had missed all of the stuff, I had went to buy... My customers were all furious with me...What a Nightmare...it seemed so real....oh my....
My Love to You...
Barb C.

No comments: