Saturday, September 2, 2023

It's 5 O Clock... Somewhere.


After closing today...
grabbed the closest I have... to a Margarita Glass, {Martini Glass}
and... 
Poured myself... a Very 'Neat'... Marg, in Remembrance of
Jimmy Buffett.
: )
Yep... It's 5 O Clock, Somewhere.
: )
<3



It was So Strange, this afternoon.
I'd just gotten off of the phone, with Pal, Dale...
and thought, I should give Farmer Friends...Lynn, and Lea... a call.
See what They're Up To... these days.
: )
but... was workin'.. cleaning...
So Much to Get Done.
: )
then...
My phone rang.
It was Lynn, and Lea.
They were sittin' in front of The Rabbit Hole!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
How Does THAT Happen!!!
: )
<3
It was So Great... Seeing Them!!
They'll be Bringin' some Gnarliness... and Farm Junk, 
to the Fall Harvest Sale.
: )

After Lynn, and Lea... left, Our Pal... Charlie, texted me.
: )
{Charlie's Ear's... Must've been Burnin'. : )  We were talkin' about Him!!! <3}


: )
This is The First Time...Ever... over Decades... I haven't Been, and Gone... at Charlie's, 
before Labor Day.
: (

When Charlie sent me the above image... today, I asked him 'How Much'.
: )
{Charlie Knows... I Love Those little Brooms.}
: )
Charlie... said, "They're not for sale."
???
"They're waitin' for you."
: )

Priceless.
: )
Told Charlie... I'd be heading His Way, Monday.
{Thanked Charlie... for saving the Tall Broom, for me, as well.
 I'll be Sure, to have a 'Ride'...
Home.}
: )
<3

Charlie's Barn Sale... Runs Through Labor Day.
; )
 8-6... Daily!!
1809 150th. St.
West Point, Iowa
: )



Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Yeah... Those 'Blessings'... are Amazing.
<3 <3 <3 
 and.. why so called 'Reality'... drives me Insane.}
; )
We Need a 'Jimmy Buffett' for President, in my opinion.
; )
Somebody... with compassion, business sense, and... common sense.
; )



No comments: