Tuesday, September 19, 2023

'Hold my Beer'. ; )


Pricing Away... today, at Marion's Estate Sale.
; )
{scroll back to earlier posts for images, and the link to estatesale.com for Marion's Estate Sale.}

While visiting Barb, at Sisters' Garden... yesterday, we talked about Marion... and her Sale. Told Barb... I hadn't run across a receipt from Sister's yet, but I KNOW... Marion Loved Sisters'.
<3
Today...
There It Was!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
Had to send Barb the above.
: )
The receipt was dated from 2016.
: )
<3

So wanted to have the pricing done at Marion's, by now.
Oh my.
There's 'Much'.
; )
We'll Get 'er.
: )
Always...do.
: )

Didn't get any other images today.
We were Flyin'... 
Had the Pricing Gun's... Smokin'!!
: )

Burst out Laughing, tonight... when I looked back on FB Memories.
: )
{Just got Home... kinda tired.
 So wanted to be working on The Fall Harvest Sale, by tomorrow.
{The Fall Harvest Sale... dates are September 28, 29, 30.... & October 1.}
Not gonna happen.
Hopefully, we'll have Everything Priced, at Marion's... tomorrow.
; )
Then... We'll get Crackin'... on The Fall Harvest Sale.}
: )



; )
Indeed.
; )

Love the Toby Keith Tune, 'As Good as I Once Was'. 
: )
It Cracks me Up... Every Single Time... I hear it.
; )
The longer I 'live', the more 'endured'...
the More... 
I Understand it.
: ) : ) : ) 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: