Friday, February 16, 2018

Thanks, To Everyone...for Attending The Rock Island Antique Show!!!


Had a Great Time, at The Show!
I, just...Love It.
: )
It's not a very big Event...
but, it's...really Great. 
<3
Tammy Mendoza, and her Family...do such a Wonderful Job.
<3
I, always meet so many...Nice Folks!
: )
My Very Favorite Customer....
was Trevor.
{below.} 
He was Immediately Drawn...to an Old...Grinder, in the booth.
Trevor, drives a Hard Bargain.....but, We Made'er Happen!!!
: ) 
<3

: ) 
I went with a very light load.
The Massive Cupboard, sold...but, I had to deliver it, on Tuesday.
I always find...such Soulful...things, at this Event.
The Old...worn...Dolly, ...<3 and, the little Chest, were two.
The Massive Heart, Sterling and Shell...pendant, and sweet, Vintage.... Jewelry Casket, were also... Rock Island Finds. <3
<3
I, truly....Love...This...Event!
<3
Gathered a Bunch...of Darling, Vintage...'Bling', too. 
Oh My!
: )
I was so Beat, setting up...on Friday.
My Feet...were KILLING Me.
I took my old boots off, and worked...barefooted, in the booth. 
I'd traveled a Million Miles, it seemed.
Went outside, the show....late, Friday....to clean the snow water....from a little red wagon, then...saw a Guy, trying to Plow.
I jumped in the Ford,{tip toed} that was right by the door, and moved him...
: )
He plowed, 
I ran back, to the wagon... and, tried to go back inside.
The door, locked....behind me.
Me, and the little red wagon, were locked out.
: )
Hahahaha...
Had to walk...to the other end of the building, barefooted, to get in.
: )
My feet hurt, so bad....I honestly thought....with every step....
The Ice...is a Good Thing. <3
You should have seen The Promoter's Face.... {Tammy}
when she saw my feet, as I walked past her booth.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
: )
Livin' the Dream!
: ) 
When I finally, got the booth finished......and headed to the Ford, I saw my foot prints.
I Burst Out Laughing!!!
oh my.
Who Does This Stuff???
I, realized...then, and there...
I, am... my Father's...Daughter. : ) <3 

It's been a Long....Crazy....Week.
I've had some health issues, and have been....in Low Gear.
{When I haven't had to be in High Gear!!! : ) }
With Valentine's Day...that, is always...so hard.
{Lost Dad, on the 13th, 31 years ago.}
and...
Thinking about John, ......
and, Peg.....
Mom....
and...Polly.
then, seeing....what happened in Florida.
oh my.
: ( : ( : (
Sometimes....
you think...you can't get any lower.
then...
you do.
My Heart Breaks...for the People, in Florida.
The People...in Texas.
The People...in Vegas.
The People...at Sandy Hook.
The People...
The Children....
Everywhere.
I picked up, some Bright...Orange, Roses...on the 12th.
Thinking, of my Loved Ones, that I...so Miss.
I, don't know why, Orange...stood out, so much.
It was the Only...bunch, out of Many.
Maybe...Red, and White....are just, too pure.
This Crazy...world....worries me.
On the 14th... I found the Bright Orange....Rabbit.
I'd never seen one.
Yes, Orange... is 'The' Color.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.






No comments: