Thursday, February 8, 2018

Haulin' In.... for The 60th Rock Island Antique Show! This Saturday and Sunday!!!

Was up at 3...
on the road, by 7....
Picked up a BIG....Wonderful...1880's Pine....
Cupboard, North of Bellevue, Iowa. : )
Such...a Beautiful...part of our State.
: )
It's North East, Iowa...along the Mighty Mississippi!
The Old...Cupboard, has lived there, all of it's life.
It was originally in a Drug Store. 
It stands, a little over 8 feet tall...and is around 10 feet wide.
Thankfully, it's a Two Piece, Cupboard!
I was very Fortunate, that Tammy, the Promoter...of The Rock Island Show, allowed me to drop it off, at the Show, today.
Rock Island, is an hour and a half, South...of Bellevue, also...on The Mississippi!
I, didn't have to come home, and reload, for the Show.
I'll be setting up there, tomorrow.
: )
{Rock Island Antique Show
Located at The Plumber's and Pipefitter's Union Hall
Rock Island, Illinois. 61201
February 10th, 10 'til 6
February 11th, 10 'til 4!
4.00 adm. 
Great Stuff...!!!}

I set up there, for the first time, last year...and Really Enjoyed....It!
It's a small Event, 
Packed...with GREAT...Stuff!
: )
Big Storm, is coming through, tonight....
but, Saturday and Sunday....Look GOOD!
: )

It's been a Long....day.
I crossed The Mississippi, several times, today, and... enjoyed every mile. : )
I even saw a few Eagles. <3 <3 <3 
River Towns, are Sooooo Cool!
I took a picture, of an Angel, that's in Bellevue, this morning...
 then...as I was walking up to the House... after climbing out of the Ford....a little bit, ago...
I took a picture, of one...of my Favorites, here...at Home.
{Reminds me of Peg, and John.... {My 'Polly', too. <3 }
<3
I'm gonna put my feet up, for a while.
I'll load, in the morning.
They should have the roads, cleared off...by tomorrow afternoon, then...I'll head to Rock Island, and set up. : )
Can't Wait....to Fill That Old Cupboard Up!
<3
Hope to See Ya!
{They, have Great Food, at The Show, too. : ) <3 }
Barb C.








No comments: