Saturday, February 24, 2018

oh dear.... 'Rug, on The Table... Table Cloths, on the floor. 'Simply...Iowa'.

I can't post an image, tonight....
of The Awesome, Gnarly...Table, I bought in Des Moines, yesterday.
I left my usb cord...down the rabbit hole, and...Frankly, It's Too Wet Outside, and...I'm too Tired, to retrieve it. : )
I, posted a Video...above...of MY Day... playin', down the rabbit hole.
<3
I busted my Butt...getting that AMAZING Table, and Six Chairs....in a Spot, that would be like... putting a Whale, in a Fish Bowl. : )
but...
It's In!!!!
It's Perfect!
Somehow... I, knew....it would...be. : ) <3 
: )
The funny thing, is....
as I watched the video....
I, realized....
I, put a Beautiful...Vintage Rug, that had been on the floor, for Years...
on The Table.
: )
and....used, Beautiful...
Vintage...Table Cloths....on the floor. : )
yeah...
: )
Ya can't get more...
'Mad Hatter', than...that!!!!
 : )
'Simply....Iowa'.
: )
<3 
Love to ya...
{you, Really...Need, to See...This Table, and...
The Rabbit Hole, in Person.
: ) }
Barb C.

No comments: