Monday, February 26, 2018

Help.

I received a packet...in the mail, today.
I've been waiting for it.
I, don't have the 'mind'....tonight, to tell you what it's all about.
I...will, very soon.
For now....
I'm asking for your Prayers.
Prayers...on how I can take this on...and win.
I'll be asking for a lot more, from you...soon.
I'm so weak.
Most days...since John...went away....it's difficult, for me to get out of bed.
but...I do, because...I have to. 
I have to...to hold on, to everything, He Worked So Hard For. 
Me...too. 
I, try...very hard...to not let anyone....see, what's really going on.
Seems, those days...are over.
I'm gonna have to lay it all...out.
I...don't want to. 
I, Know...Everyone...has so many Mountains...to Climb, every day.
I...don't know where else...to turn.
: (
I, don't talk...to anyone...anymore.
because...
 I know, Everyone...is fighting...their own...battles.
I, don't want anyone....to worry about me, too.
I'm going to ask...them, and you....to worry.
Pray.
Pray for me.
Pray...I find strength....and wisdom.
I'm in...for one Hell...of a Battle.
I, Plan...to Win It.
I've done...everything, I can...and...it's not enough.
'This'...has all....caught me, at the weakest...time of my life.
I, don't like to admit it...
but, I'm gonna need some 'Help'.
It breaks my heart....to even...ask.
Love...to ya.
Barb C.

I've been fighting....this Battle, for over a year.
The Adversary....has sent me in so many directions...
: )
They, know....how to Play the Game.
I, never...wanted to.
I, just....want to stay down the rabbit hole.
That's all.
but, I will...Fight, to the end...for what we've worked...so hard for.
for...
what's right.
You'll see.
You, in my place...would, too. <3
I've always...been 'The Boxer'...
for, as long...as I can remember, for my Family.
It's Crushing...for me, to ask for help.
Thank You, for 'Being'...here.
I Thank God... Every Day, for Those...
that Stand...
behind....
The Boxer.
John...was a 'Boxer'....too.
: )
<3 <3 <3

No comments: