Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Springtime....in a Cup.


This was my Sunday Morning Coffee.
: )
February, in Iowa...can be so Frustrating!
: )
We So....Crave.... SPRING!
Mother Nature... teases us, now and then...with Beautiful, Warm...Sunny....Days,
then...
Takes it All Back...
with Freezing Rain, Wind...Snow...and Ice.
I put my Coffee Mugs, away....in February...and sip...from the Prettiest, Vintage... 
Floral Tea Cups, I can Find.
: )
Coffee, simply...tastes Better, when being sipped, from these. 
<3
We Need... Color.
We Need.... Flora.
<3
We Need... Spring.
<3
As I was unloading The Ford, the other morning, I paused....when I heard, what I call...
'The Spring Bird'.
{The Chickadee <3
I, always thought...it was the Red Winged Blackbird, but...Nope...it's The Adorable...
Little Chickadee. <3
I posted a video, of them...above. <3 }
When he Sings, 'Spring'...is not far away.
He Promises That. <3 
I had a very busy day....today.
Delivered Furniture, to Liz and Adam...from The Rabbit Hole.
Made...Huge...Messes, there, while doing so.
Oh Dear.
Just got home...a little while ago, and...I'm beat.
I wanted to post pictures...of the Wonderful...Old...Old... Corner Cupboard, that just came in, I got it situated in the shop...today.
but...
the usb cord, for my phone is upstairs, and...honestly...I'm too tired, to go up, and come back downstairs. : ) : ) : ) 
I'll share them, tomorrow, along with several others, I hope to have...of Improvements, down...the rabbit hole. : )
I'm gonna Hit The Hay.
Love, to You All.
Barb C.



No comments: