Sunday, February 18, 2018

Run....Little Ford, RUN!!!!!



Been, kind of a Slug...all weekend.
I threw my back out, a few days ago...
so, I've been takin' it...kinda...easy.
: )
Miss. Scarlett, has been with me, for several days.
Not, intended...but, every time Liz, came to gather her up...
Scarlett, really...wanted to stay.
: )
I've been a 'Slug', so.... I was Happy, to have her Stay. <3
We've lounged...around. 
This, mid....afternoon, I was told about an Old...Old...
Corner Cupboard.
You would have Thought...a Fire Alarm, went Off...in our House.
HOLY SMOKES!!!!
{Time, was of the essence!!!! : )  }
We didn't brush our Hair...We didn't brush our Teeth....
We...didn't change our Clothes!!!
{for the last, couple...of days. : ) }
Thankfully, Miss. Scarlett, has 'slip on' boots!
Grandma...wore her Sandals!!!! : )
{My Boots, are Lace Up. NO TIME FOR THAT!!!! }
We Bailed...in The Ford, and said...
"Run Little Ford!!!! RUN!!!"
oh dear!
: )
80 Miles...we ran. : )
We had Much Fun!
Met...the Sweetest Gal!
: )
Dug through, Several...Barns, and Sheds.
Oh BOY!!!
Century Farm!
Oh Boy!!!
: ) 
The little...Old...Old...Corner Cupboard, is...so Wonderful.
It's lived on that Farm...for Six, Generations.
An Old...Ground Hog, did a little Chewin'...on the Old Cupboard's base, 
All...the Better.
<3

I, visited...for a long time, with the Gal...who owned the Old...Cupboard.
<3
We, had...much, in common. 
It's all...about The Journey.
<3
I, Thank God, for The Love...of this, Old....soulful.
<3
It...takes us...places, we couldn't imagine.
Love...to ya, 
Barb C.
{There are only a couple of things, that will make me Move, quicker....
than Runnin' to an Old Cupboard.
No Matter...What.
: )
The words...
"Cow's Out!!!!"
and...
"Horses are Out!!!!"
: ) <3 }
Simply....
Iowa.
<3
{Dear Lord.... I am... my Father's... Daughter. : ) <3 }
Miss. Scarlett, is her Grandfather's, and... Great Grandfather's Daughter. : ) <3

No comments: