Thursday, February 22, 2018

One...is the loneliest number. Especially...when you're trying to do several...jobs.

Worked down the rabbit hole, most...all day. 
Just...came up.
Had Folks here, before 11.
Sold....the Wonderful...Old, Old... Corner Cupboard.
and... lots of littles. : ) 
Very...nice Folks, came to visit. : ) 
I've got Total...Chaos, going on.
: ) : ) : ) 
Worked in the above...tiny area, for a long time, today.
: )
I was listening to Alison Krauss, and Robert Plant...as I worked.
'Raising Sand'...CD
It's... Insane. : )
Love It. 
<3
One tune, really stuck in my head, I let it repeat, as I worked, tonight.
<3
I'll post it, above. : )
Someone...told me about an Amazing Table and Chairs...
I, inquired...
HOLY SMOKES!!!
I'm gonna have to be in Des Moines... in the morning.
They are holding the set, for me... until Noon.
Sadly, they can't meet me, until 9.
: (
It's two hours, from here...to DM.
There...is No Way... I can be back to the rabbit hole...by 11.
{well...there Is, a Way. : )
 but...
 my Driving Record, is Spotless. : ) 
I, wanna keep it, that way. : ) 
{John, would say, and did... to a Deputy Sheriff...when we got pulled over, 
and I wasn't wearing my seat belt.
 {I, was the Passenger. }
 "Yeah, she says....she never get's a Ticket, she has a 'Clean'...Driving Record...
but...there were Many times...she Should Have!"....
{The Both...Belly Laughed. {ARRRRRG!}
I, don't Who....I was More...Angry With...
 John, or...The Deputy...who wrote me...a TICKET!!!!! 
Hahahahaha!!!}
Anyway...
I, simply...can Not... lose the Table and Chairs.
I, Hate it... that, I can't be Open... when I said.
: (
I, can't be two, or...three...people.
I try.
sometimes... it, simply...doesn't work.
: (
Livin' the Dream....
Livin'...the Dream.
The images, below... are of the Wonderful...
Old...Old... Corner Cupboard.
It's a Heart Breaker.
I, hope... the Girl...who bought this, will keep it. 
<3
I, wish...I could have. <3
Love...to ya.
Barb C. 




that...little...door, on the inside.
oh... my. <3

No comments: