Thursday, May 12, 2016

Gold Rush!!! Oh My GOSH!!! You Won't Believe.... The Simply Iowa....Booth!!!

Holy Smokes!!!!
We got the Trucks unloaded.... and in the booth.
then...
The LOAD form Wisconsin... came in.
OH MY GOSH!!!!
Old....Painted Cupboards.... 
{Some of The Best.... I've seen, in some time. <3 }
 Store Counter.... Tables...and Chairs....
Incubator.... 
Market Wagon... Gnarly...Concrete.... Advertising.... The Sweetest.... Early... Hanging....Corner Cupboard.... {oh dear!!! } 
Painted Jelly Cupboards...
Boxes... and Bins....
I could go ON and ON...AND ON!!!!!!!!!
yes...
: )
AWESOMENESS IS PILED HIGH!!!!
{Liz kept saying... "Mom... we aren't gonna have enough 'room'... for this stuff..."
all I could say was....
"Yes... We Will : ) "
oh dear... : )
{and... my phone died.... no images... tonight. : ( }
Come In The Morn. 
Show Opens at 8!!!
You'll have to DIG!!!
{and... 'Climb'....Over Mountains... of Old... Sh!t...  : ) <3 }
:)
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

No comments: