Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Onward and Upward!!!

Took the day...mostly 'Off'...yesterday.
Polly made it through the night, and...seemed better and better, as Monday...rolled on.
: )
{I'd Begged... The Lord.... to take her Home... through the wee hours... of Monday.
oh dear... It's so hard on her... when I leave.
She is better, than I've seen her, in a long time... this morning. <3 
She's wagging her tail.. and climbed up on the side of the bed... this morning...to wake me up! }
One...Day... at a Time. : ) 
I didn't find anything 'missing'... from the 'intruder'.
When I got Home.... Sunday night, like always... Polly was laying at the door, waiting for me.
<3
I have an idea.... when 'whoever'...
 opened the door.... was also 'Greeted' right away... by Polly.
but...
Not... in a 'Loving' fashion, like with me. 
I doubt... they made it two steps inside.
That's why... the main door and breezeway door.... was open. 
I'd bet... the intruder.... wasn't thinking about shutting the doors, behind them.
but... worried, mostly... about their... 'behind'. 
: ) 
From now on.... when I 'Have' to leave... I'll have someone... stay here.
Katie comes several times a day.... to 'care' for our Critters'... when Liz is also gone, with me.
but...
I'll have to have a 'Home Sitter'. 
Thankfully.... I don't have another 'Away' Event... until August, Gold Rush. 
{Someone, broke into our Neighbor's Home...last year... and lived in their house... for several days, while they were away. 
Strange Things... happen..., even in the Safest Places. }
Onward....and Upward!!!
I'm Setting my  Sights...
on The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
MUCH...to get Done!
Much... will be coming in!!!
Gold Rush... was pretty tuff...for me.
but... I bought well... and will have some Awesome Things....
for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
{as will Others... who are coming! : ) }
Tho... Gold Rush... wasn't what I'd hoped....in one way, in another.... it was a Blessing.
I was So Inspired....by a regular 'Customer'... on Sunday.
She, and the way she manages herself....and her Family Business.... really... made me think.
: )
I've always admired her... and her Mother in Law.... over the many...many... years, they have shopped with us. 
It was such a Gift... to visit with her.
It was like a 'Light Bulb'... lit up...in my brain. : ) 
I, was pretty fragile...at times... during this 'Gold Rush'.
{I...honestly... was thinking about...'Throwing in the Towel'... finding another direction... I...just didn't know...which way...to turn. 
yes... I was very close... to putting that 'white flag'... in the air. }
Thanks, so Much... for Wonderful... Neighbors....and Customers....
'Friends'
for 'being there'. <3
The Lord... sure Blesses... me. <3
I unloaded the bulk of my luggage, this morn.
Glanced at the Lilacs... that, before we left...were so Beautiful... and, are now.... fading away.
{always makes me sad. }
Then... I looked out the Kitchen window.
Saw the 'Miniature' Lilacs... my Best Friend, Geri... gave me for my Birthday... years ago.
{Geri passed away... nearly 10 years ago. }
She gave me, like always... her Fabulous 'Jello Cake'... and... a tiny little shrub...
'Miniature Lilac'....
: )
I thought, it would stay a small... shrub.
so... I planted it...by the Hen House, and Out House.... 
where I could always see it... from the Kitchen Window. : )
Ooooops!
It's a Monster! 
but...
has the tiniest... clusters of Lilacs... : ) that, bloom later, after... the Big Ones... have went away.
what a Gift... they are. <3
They, Made me Smile... this morn.
and.. think... 'remember'... Geri. 
and... ponder.... some of the Wonderful.... times, we shared. 
: ) : ) : ) 

I'm gathering myself up... LOTS of Things to Do!!!
Love to ya...
Stay Tuned... 
Memorial Day Weekend Sale... Info... 
coming Fast! 
Barb C.
{The Customer... on Sunday...also encouraged me.. to write a book. She thinks, I could. : )
{but, she Mostly... inspired me... concerning The Rabbit Hole. <3 }
 Then... I spoke with a Friend, from a Wonderful... Periodical... who called, about advertising the Memorial Day Weekend Sale... and said... I should, maybe... write stories... 'Freelance'  for them. : ) Hmmm. : ) }

No comments: