Sunday, May 15, 2016

Home.

Just pulled in...a little while ago.
May Gold Rush 2016 is 'History'.
It was a tuff show. 
I'm So Thankful... to Daughter, Liz... Miss. Scarlett.... Barb and Becky...
for Helping... so Much... at Gold Rush.
I'm Thankful... to Son, Justin...and Daughter in Law... Katie, for watching out... over Polly and John's Kitty's.
Polly is so sick.
I hurts me...so, to leave her... when these 'events'... come.
I have no....choice. Zero.
Evidently.... someone... who knows me... or, reads this, or FB, ...
knew I'd be gone... and decided to break in to our Home... Thursday night, after Katie left.
Justin gets here, every morning... at the crack of Dawn.
He found Polly... wandering...outside. {Thankfully, she didn't get on the road. }
The doors...were wide open.
Polly...is old, and very... ill.
but...
She's Still... very...Protective, of our Home.
Whoever... came in, left... in a Big....Hurry.
I'm too tired, to look and see if anything is missing.
I was Thankful... to see... my Girl.
I'm 'Home'... with Polly.  Whoever... you are... 
my best advise...
Don't try it...again. 
Barb C.
{I knew about this... Friday morning. Justin had everything..... under control, by then. There was nothing... I could do... but... keep working. 
I'm not sure, Polly is going to make it through... the night. 
She's here...at my side, as I write.... but... she's so... weak. 
Whoever... did this... all I can say is....
'Bless Your Heart'... 
You're gonna Need... Every 'Blessing'... You, can get. }


No comments: