Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Workin' Down the Rabbit Hole... Open This Weekend!

Spent the day unpacking... new arrivals....
and re setting....
have Miles to go... yet. 
But... the Rabbit Hole... is Cozy and Warm!!! 
: )
{and... Crowded... oh dear. : ) }
I had a Heck... of a time... getting in the door... it was packed in tight....
with the Snow.
then...
when I finally walked inside....
I immediately... knew something was Wrong.
No Music.
: (
We had flipped the breakers... off and on... so many times...
'Troubleshooting' the Furnace Escapade....
I'd forgotten...to re start the cd player.
That... was my First... Move. : )
I mistakenly... hit repeat 'one' song.
: )
It played Over and Over....
I didn't care... : ) 
It's the Rabbit Hole's 'Welcoming... Tune'.
{above... <3 }
Has been... Forever. <3 
It was Happy...I think... to have me, 'back'... again. 
: )
I was Happy... to be there. <3 
: )
I'll get some images... tomorrow. 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

There's 'something'... about that little shop....
'rabbit hole'....
: )
The 'World'.... outside... Stays... 'outside'....
: )
When I walk...through the door...
it truly is...
like 'Falling Down... The Rabbit Hole'.
: )
what a Gift.
Crazy... Chaotic...
Gift.
<3





No comments: