Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas... to You and Yours.

Hope you all... had a Wonderful Christmas.
Our Christmas... was Lovely. : )
Love hearing Children's Laughter.... !
and... feeling the Energy... in the house... that Only...
Christmas... can provide. : )
I've been running... like crazy... trying to get shopping done....
gifts wrapped... food prepared. 
oh my. 
: ) 
I took these images... last night, when I could finally... put my feet up. ; )
I did a lot... of 'soul searching'... as I gazed at the 'Memory Tree'.
It was the first time... this year, 
 Bittersweet.
I counted my Blessings...
oh my...
there are many. : ) 
I Thanked the Lord... for the Wonderful People...He has brought to my life.
My Folks.... John... Kids... Family and Dear Friends...{Family <3 }
even.... the Folks.... I meet, He sends... on this journey.... for moments...
oh my.
and... for...
All of the Beloved... Critters.
oh...
my.
<3 <3 <3
I sat... and admired all of John's work...'Art'... in the Big Room. 
I recollected.... our conversations... as we pulled it all... together.
The Room.... was mostly created from... what others threw away, or... saw little value in. 
It's ironic....
I have rescued Critters.... that no one else would...
 that... otherwise... would have been put down.... or went to 'kill'....
John... rescued... wrecked cars... that, no one else... would touch... 
he never gave up....
If... he couldn't find a part... he'd make one. ; ) 
I... rescue... 'Antiques'... these days...that... many... don't 'understand'.
or, somehow.... can't find the 'good'... in, 
yet, thankfully... I'm not alone... in understanding the Soulfulness.... of the 'imperfect'. <3
As I looked up... at some vintage ironwork....I'd dragged home... one day, and John incorporated... 
on the Top... of the Landing, I remembered... how...when he and I would take a moment, to appreciate our hard work....
he'd say... {every time}
"Why didn't I put that broken piece... to the side?!!!"
: )
I... every time... would say... 
"It doesn't bother me... ; ) It reminds me... of an Amish Quilt, they always had an 'imperfect' square... in every quilt, honoring The Lord... 'Only God' is perfect." <3

I must... however... have had 'the look'... when he put the fabric on the ceiling.... and the pattern was running of course.... oh dear.
I didn't ask him to fix it... but... my look... was enough... for him to RIP it Off the ceiling... in a flash!!!! 
{and re apply. : ) }
{I could have lived with it... but... never... 'looked' at it again... }
He knew, after all the years.... 'imperfection'... doesn't bother me....
; )
'Symmetry'... however....
does.
oh dear. 


well.... 'Christmas' 2015... has only a few minutes... left.
Hope Yours... was Wonderful.
Cheers.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: