Thursday, December 17, 2015

Here we go... again. The Open House... Isn't.

Mountains... and Mountains..... and....
Mountains. 
The Open House.... isn't going to happen, this weekend.
No Heat.
I about froze...working on it...today.
and... it's going to be colder, tomorrow.
Liz, changed the thermostat...today... Bless her Heart.... : )
but...that... wasn't it. : ( 
Had a Guy... come, this afternoon... he worked on the furnace... until...just a little while ago, and couldn't get it goin'.
I remember John... working on that furnace... : ) 
The Guy... noticed some of his handy work....
oh my. : ) 
It was ruff... watching someone else... 'trouble shooting'... this time. 
If John was here... he'd have it all... figured out, like he Always... did. : ) 
It's... for the best. 
So Much... has left.... the rabbit hole, so Much... has just come in.
There are Mountains... to work through. 
and...
I'm tired. 
very... tired.... on every... level.
I'm also.... frustrated....
Frustrated... to tears. 
I'll let ya know... when I get things... all... pulled together.
It will be Soon...
 it has to be. : )
Love, to ya....
Barb C. 

No comments: