Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bad... to the Bone. : )

Well...
I have an Open House...
beginning Friday Morn.
: )
I've spent more time... 'Gathering'... new Treasures...
than...
getting the rabbit hole... in shape.
oh my.
It's Packed... 
Insane!!!
Messes!!!
Sold things... have left Holes...
New Things...
are Piled High.
I was planning on working there...all day, 
then...
a Dear Friend... called.... : )
I gathered another...Awesome...Load....
Sold... some of it...
on my way Home...
then...
Delivered it...and Visited... : )
Now...
I have One Day... to make... the Impossible...
happen. : )
oh dear.
Why...oh why... can't I Simply... stay Home... and work.... : )
instead... of Chasing Junk.... down the road. : ) ?
The Good News...
The Rabbit Hole... is Brimming... {seriously...}
with some Awesome... Old...Stuff.
{You may have to wear a Hard Hat... to get to it... : ) }
Liz said.... we'll git 'er done... tomorrow.
A Months worth of Work... whittled down... in a day. : )
{That's My Girl. : ) }
oh my...
I am Bad....



Bbbbbbad....
I was looking for an image to post.... and saw this one.
Me and The Ford... Flyin' Down the road.... a couple of years ago.
: )
I looked at it... again....
and realized...
I'm wearing the same... old... Flannel... today!!!!
hahahahaha.
Some Things... Never... Change. : )
The below... image.... I Just captured... : )
Me... and My Sidekick.
{Miss. Scarlett <3 }
and... one of my Favorite...
'Flannels'
: )

: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{Keep us... in your Prayers. <3 }

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Wish I could come!
I have lots of favorite flannel and sweatshirts I have worn for years too, just most comfortable.
Sure your sale will be awsome
*****Merry Christmas*****