Friday, December 11, 2015

Angels... Among us.

They come to us...
in our darkest hours...
Show us how to live...
Teach us... how to Give.
and...
Guide us...
with the Light...
of Love. 
: ) 
Bet you didn't know...
They also....
carry Shovels.
: ) : ) : ) 
oh my.
After all... that has transpired... over the last...
many... months...
The 'Trials'... and Tribulation...
{that promises to continue.}
When... I think... we have hit... 'rock bottom'...
and Know... we have to Dig Deeper.... no Matter...
how Weary... we are.
We Have to Dig.
It's then...
The Angels...
called from Your... 
Continued Prayers....
show up...
with
 Glistening...Shovels...
to Help Us Dig. 
: )
Thank You. 
<3
I can't get into the 'story'.....
but,

Thankfully... You... don't need to hear it...
to send Prayers. <3
but
 Know...
They Matter. 
Love, to You.
Barb C.
I am posting 'Angels Among Us'... as my tune... for today...above.
We All... Have Them. 
<3 <3 <3 
I am also posting... a clip... from Smokey and the Bandit.
{I know... sounds crazy.
Consider the source. : ) }
Just... the first... minute... of that clip.
It... gives me chills.
I went to see that movie... when I was a teen. 
I always... throughout my life...
reflected on that 'clip'.
'Snowman'.
: )
I, in times of my life... have been him.
and...
I've been 'The Bandit'...
character....as well.
: )
but...
I am So Blessed... that...
 So Many Times...
The 'Snowman'... has Come Through... for me... and mine....too. 
: )
Grabbed a Shovel...
or...
a
Kenworth...
and
Pushed Through... what seemed to be....
An Impossible...
{to most}
Barricade.
They Didn't Have To.
but...
they did...
and Could...
because...
they are...
Angels. 
: )
<3
"Hot Damn.... We're Gonna... Make It!"...
: )



No comments: