Friday, September 18, 2015

Simply.... Iowa.

An Iowa Farm Girl....
back in the 'Day'...
on a ...
Ford...
Tractor.
: )
oh...my.
 : )
yeah...
'Simply...Iowa'. 
I worked down the Rabbit Hole...today.
: )
{at a Snails... pace. : ) }
There is so Much... to 'see'.
 : )
{Peg... always Barked at me.... because... when I should be 'workin'... I...get lost.... in 'Old'. : ) }
I did... just That... today.
: )
I ran across three photo albums... I had bought... several years ago.
They are Filled with images... of  early 1900's Iowa Farm Life... 
These images were captured...
in and around...
 What Cheer....Wellman...and Kalona... Iowa.
: ) 
oh my.
: )
I...would have LOVED... the Photographer.
He, or She... had an Eye. <3
an... Amazing Eye. <3
These are just a few... images... I love.
There are Many...Many...More. 
Yes...
I got 'sidetracked'...
'lost'...
 down the rabbit hole.
: )
but, then....
I always...
 always....
do.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I took these images... from snap shots... with my phone. 
I wish... you could 'see' them... like I do. : ) 
They...would take your Breath....away.
The Photographer... was really... somethin'...
A Very... Soulful... person.
He, or She... Loved.... 'Farm Life'.
{click on the images... to enlarge them. : ) 
They...are Really... Somethin'. : ) }


I just took an image... of Jethro.... and myself... driving down my Favorite...
'Country Road'.
: )
When I saw this....today,
I realized....
I wasn't the First... to Appreciate.... 'Country Roads'.... and...
the 'Whispers'.... of the Corn Stalks.
 <3
yes....
I would have Loved... this 'Photographer'. <3















Love the caption...
"Our Pickup"... : )
yes...
Even... back in the Day.... Folks were Proud... of their Old...Trucks. <3 


When I saw this picture.... I about... fell over. : )
Love It!





I think... what 'Nailed Me'.....
today...
was seeing the Image.... of the Old Car....
driving between the Fields.
Jethro... and I.... had Just...driven down....
Those Same...
Country Roads.
: )
oh my.
: )
yes....
Simply...
Iowa.


No comments: