Friday, September 25, 2015

Open... Thursdays... thru Sundays. {I'm Really... Enjoying being there. }

Thanks So Much....
to Everyone.... who Popped in...
today. : )
{It's Good... having the Shop Open... Thursdays thru Sundays...again. : ) }
Thanks... to the Folks... who called, and stopped by....
with Gnarliness....for Sale.
I Really... Appreciate Those... Calls. : )
Picked up some Very... Fun... Things...
this Evening. : )
I'm getting through the rabbit hole... little by little...
and finding some things.... I had forgotten... I had bought.
Still... in packages!
oh my.
'Christmas!!!'.
The Beautiful... Grandfather Clock... sold...this week.
The Darling... little white Stepback... Cupboard sold.... this week.
{Peg bought it.... : ) She Loves It! }
The Two... Massive Corner Cupboards... sold, in May.... and will be leaving soon.
The Awesome... Stone Sink... sold... on Sunday...
oh my.
Soon... there will be some GAPING Holes... down the rabbit hole.
I NEED... Big Cupboards. 6 to 10 feet wide... and up to 10 feet tall.
I've put some 'feelers' out.
I Hope... to find some Big Pieces.... soon. : )
or the Floor...
 will be Full... with the contents... from all of the Old Cupboards!!!
oh dear!
Love... to ya.
Barb C.




Did you ever feel.... like you were being...
'Watched'....
 : )
I had just.... set down... at the Old Harvest Table....tonight...
{That only me, Harold... and Ed could Love. }
was editing the images....I had just taken.
I had set this Turkey on the table... so I could get a picture.
then....
went on...
As I was focused.... loading and editing the images....
I couldn't help... but feel.... I was being 'watched'.
I looked up... from the computer screen....
and saw this Guy..... peeking over. : )
oh my.
: )
Ya Know... you are Losing It....
when a Tin Turkey....
catches ya 'off guard'... <3
oh dear.
This Turkey.... was in my Friend, Sheri's Yard.
I don't usually buy these tin pieces....
but...
if...
they have had a 'Journey'....
{Lived in a 'Home'.... for a few years.... : ) }
and...
are Unusual....
I buy them. : )
I Have Never........
seen a Turkey.
and... It's That Time...of Year!!!
: )
{I have a Friend, in mind... that may want this Guy.
if  not....
He'll be ready for Thanksgiving!!!!
Down the Rabbit Hole! }
A Friend, brought this Quilt for me to look at... this Evening...as Miss. Scarlett and I were Running... out the Door....
to go look at some Gnarliness!
It is Really... Something.
The Stitching... is... Over the Top!
It's almost like a 'Sampler'... of 'Stitching'...
Elaborate Stitching... I've never seen anything like it!
oh dear. : )
My Friend, who stopped by tonight....with the Old Crazy Quilt.....
grabbed this... from the front of his Truck.... when I was going to 'pass' on the Old Quilt....
It was a little over my 'budget'... these days.
It is WORTH every Penny...and... a Lot... More....
 but... I have many.... obligations... these days.
{RAT!!!}
He said.... "Can I 'Sweeten the Pot'... with This.... : ) : ) : ) ?'
Drats!!!
We came to a 'meeting of the minds'...
oh my.
This... will have to stay in the House. <3
{It's a Clothes Brush... we think. I have Never seen one dated....
I have Never Seen One... with a HEART!!!!
oh my. }
A Sweet Friend... brought me  Boxes... Full... of Rose Patterned Vintage Dishes!
She collected them... when her Daughter was little... for Tea Parties!
: )
They would be Great... for a Wedding... or Shower!
Found some Great... Ironstone Pieces the other day. : )
I haven't had a Large... Waste Jar... for Years!
They are so Cool. : )
They make such a Statement... on a Table... Filled with Flowers!
Just put these Vintage Chip Holders out.... and clipped some Old Photos on them. : )
Like 'em! : )
Love this Old...Old... Corner Cupboard.
{I still... haven't priced it. : ( : ) }
I put all of the mid century Wooden Fruit in it.
I Love... that Wooden Fruit... this time of year.
It's so.....'Mellow'.... and works so well... for Fall. : )
I have been doing A Lot.... of work... in the back of the rabbit hole.
So Many... Interesting.... Little...Old.... Treasures....
to Play with. : ) 

As I was 'unearthing'.... things the other day.... and opening packages... I had gathered this Summer....
I ran across these Amazing.... Cards of Vintage Buttons!!!
on my.
They... are Simply... Awesome! : )




The Bittersweet... is getting ready to Pop!
oh my.
Sister, Chery..... is Smiling.... from Heaven.
: ) : ) : ) 

No comments: