Monday, September 14, 2015

Magic Bean Buyers.....

I came across this Shel Silverstein Poem... a while back.... : )
It made me smile.
Reminded me of John.... Dad.... and...most...definately....
 'The Rabbit Hole'. : )
I had to abbreviate it... a little.
I wrote it in chalk... the other day.... and am going to go over it... with paint.
The Poem... needs to hang...somewhere... by the rabbit hole.
yes... it does. : )
{Over the years... I have met... every one... of Shel's... listed... characters... Every One! <3
Loved 'em All. <3
and... yes.... we have 'Spun some Golden Flax'....} 

The Back.... path...
down the rabbit hole.
The Gnarliness.... Mother Nature has Created.... around...the rabbit hole.
She... is Quite...a Gal!

Bling!
I picked up.... a Mess of Bling... at my Friend's Sale... last week.
oh my.
I worked down the rabbit hole.... yesterday.
Every once in a while.... I'd go sit... by the Fountain.
: )
oh my.
There is 'something'.... about hearing the water.... and watching... the Fish....
that.... soothes my soul.... : )
as I turned around....I noticed....the Statuary.... enjoying...the fountain.... too.
:  )
seems... we all had.... the same....expression. : ) 
I was walking through the rabbit hole.... and noticed... this.
There are many more 'things'... with more 'Flash'... there....
but...
this... little...old...fork.... grabbed my eye.
: )
It has such... a beautiful form.... 
I bought a load of Treasures... the other day... from a Dear... Friend.
This little Coin Purse... is one.
My Friend shared  a story, with me... about another... little coin purse... her Father had...
as a Young Man.
She said... her Father was quite poor.... when he was young. Attended a One Room School.
He was smitten... with a Girl... at School.... mustered up the nerve... to ask her for a Date...
They had a Great Time.... : ) but... when he got home.... he noticed... his Coin Purse... was gone.
The next day... at School.... his 'Date'.... handed it to him... she had found it. : )
All of his  money.... was intact.
One Cent.
He was so embarrassed... that she might have seen.... he had taken her on a Date... with only One...Penny.
He never asked her out...again.
Sad.... Story.
: (
What lessons... we could learn..... if... these Old... Treasures.... could talk.
I, think.... somehow.... they do.
If... you 'listen'... : ) 

My Pal....Pattie....popped in.....Sunday.... Morn.
She often does.... after Church. : )
She owns 'Fern Hill' in South Amana, Iowa.
{It's Beyond... Amazing. <3 }
Sometimes.... she shops..... a little.....
sometimes... not at all. : )
we.... just 'visit'.
Pattie, would be one of  the 'Prayers'...in Shel's Poem.
She and I.... have sit... and Prayed...together....many times....
over...Many.... Years.
We 'Keep'... each other... in our Prayers....
along.... with All.... who 'walk through this World'.... with us.
<3
{She...is...also....like So Many....of my Dear Friends.... {and... myself...: ) }
a 'Magic Bean Buyer'...
: )
yes....  we Love...Love...Love....
Those....
'Magic Beans'...
that Bring us All.... Together.....
and...
Grow...
'Friendship'....
The 'Old... Souls'.
oh my.
<3 


No comments: