Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ya learn something new.... everyday.

The last couple of days...have been ruff.
The Show Season, is over....
My thoughts are turning towards the Holidays...
and important work... paperwork... and battles.
I...can, mostly... function... while I work....
but, every morning and night... still... 
tare me apart.
I started thinking about that... this morning.
I've known 'sorrow'...'heartbreak' and 'loss'...
 throughout my life.
I've spent time, alone... and struggled....
and... have always... shook it off...
walked on...
Mended the wounds....
and... never forgot... the love... and loss...
that have left the beautiful... scars....
but... I realized...
I never knew...
'Lonely'...
We have finally met.
This 'Lonely'...
is not... simply being alone.
I... have never really... known, even that kind of 'lonely'...
I can find contentment... while alone.
This... kind of 'Lonely'...
is feeling alone, when you are surrounded by Crowds...
 Friends...and Loved ones....
no...
'Lonely'... and I...
had never met...
until...
now.
Whoever wrote the old saying...
"It's Better to have Loved and Lost...
than...to have Never Loved at all..."
never met...
'Lonely'...
either.
When you lose... the One... that kept 'Lonely' away....
kept it...from ever touching you....
crushing... you...
you realize... what a Gift... he was.
I...have never in my life...
'felt' this.....
'Known'... this.
I...was Blessed...
very.
Love... to ya.
Barb C.
The Vince Gill tune...I posted, above...
pretty much...
says it all.
I'm so sorry...for Vince, he wrote it....
oh my...
He's met 'Lonely'.... too.
{click on the top version.... oh my....
the video... is amazing. }


1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

Thinking of you. Lonely is hard anytime, but even harder this time of the year.