Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chasin' my tail....

Sold all the new...big stuff.....
today...
that I got yesterday.
and... delivered it...
all over the country...
today...
so...
The work, here at home... didn't get done...until now.
I still have to throw a few things on...in the morning.
I packed smalls.... and luggage...
I'm hittin' the tub.... then the sack.
have to be up at 4.
: )
It's a little over two hours to Des Moines....
I have to get fuel... in the morning....
I filled the Ford...tonight, I simply couldn't bring myself to drive the FUSO... back into town, tonight.
I'll wish I had... in the morning. : )
Liz and Brandon.. are bringing the Loaded Ford... to Des Moines
then... will help unload.
: )
I am...so Thankful... for That.
I hope to get thawed out....
oh my... it has been pretty tuff... the last couple of days....
Cold... Cold...Cold....
I bought some long johns... today.... I'll be sporting them.... all weekend. : )
Can't wait...to see the show.... it's so... cool. : )
Hope to see you there!
I'm leaving the lap top at home...
and will be posting on fb....
I'll catch up here.... Monday.
Hope you have a Great Weekend...
Love... to ya...
Barb C.



No comments: