Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gatherings

Well....
the Lord knows I shouldn't a been sippin' wine... last night...
as a muscle relaxer....
cause it's not doin' a thing...for my head...today....
I was going to work on indoor projects.... today...
but... Liz called...and is able to help load the Big truck.... today...
It's 14 degrees out...and windy...
oh boy....
my body... hurts...along with my head...
so...
next time... I do a back...flip... down stairs... onto ice covered... concrete...
I'll take a few aspirin... a hot bath...
and go to bed...
oh my...
{I've become... a 'lightweight'... it seems... : ) }
These images are of some of the gatherings...  from yesterday...
Love... it all...
The Irish Linen... and Flax fabric... is stunning... the little Needle Work Book... is a sweetie pie... The Napkin Ring... has 'Jennie'... engraved on it... sweet....and...also found some Beautiful Pillow Cases.... a few... I'd like to keep... but...they will go to Nashville....
yep...
It's  all... Good... : )
Well... time to see if the Big Truck... will fire...
and get 'er...done...
{well... what we can... get loaded, today...I still have to pack... a lot of stuff...this week...}
oh boy!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ I have to use John's computer, to post images... after I was done... I gathered up... his dirty dishes...and my coffee cup... cell phone... etc. as soon as I got to the kitchen... things started falling... including... my cell phone... into my half full... coffee mug....
oh my...
it's dead...
then...went out to fire the Big Truck...
and the above song...I posted, earlier...was blastin'... out of it's speakers...
oh...yeah... 
: ) }
 
 



















 
 

No comments: