Saturday, February 8, 2014

oh...my...

Well...
The FUSO...
has a Wonderful..
Brand New....
Straight Pipe....
{Thanks... so Much... to Bill...and Shelby, at 'Denny's Muffler', in C.R. : )
They have taken care of us.... for years...
Great... Small Business...Folk...
: ) }
We laughed... as I shared... a few of The FUSO... and Mines...
'Journey'...
over the years...
{oh...dear... : ) }
They got him...all ready... for the Nashville Trip...
Then...
I headed Home...
as Justin...
Prepared The Ford...
for His... 'Journey'...
: )
Liz, popped out... and helped me load the FUSO... {he was running... Short... on Fuel... yet... I had tom let him run... because... Diesels... Don't... Like... 'Cold'...}
As we were pulling up, to another building... she said... "Let me go check on Scarlett...." {Scarlett was watching Cartoons... with Grandpa... in the house...: ) }
The FUSO... and I... sat... Idling...
{me... watching the Fuel Gauge... like a Hawk...}
I decided... to finish loading...
and Dash... to the Station...
{I was...beyond concerned... about the truck... running so low... on fuel... You...Never...EVER... let a Diesel...run out...of Fuel...E V E R }
I called Liz, en route to the station...
and told her...to head on home....
: )
Got to the station...
pulled up... to the pump...
to realize...
I had left my purse...
in the Ford...
oh...my...
Thankfully...Liz hadn't left yet... and brought my purse, to me, and The Parched FUSO...
waiting at the pump...
I'm gonna try and get everything done...today.... so, tomorrow...I can pack my bags...
John is still under the weather... so... it might be a trick...
but... I'll get 'er done...
{ just found out...we have an issue with The Ford... : ) Hope we can get it fixed, today... Oh Boy!!!
Livin' The Dream! : ) : ) : ) }
Love to ya...
: )
Barb C. 




No comments: