Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loose Ends...

Oh...Happy Day!
: )
I wrote a post last night... then...more blogger issues..
oh my...
hopefully... they'll get them all...Ironed out, soon...
: )
Had lots of visitors, down the rabbit hole, yesterday...
Linda came over... and helped pack totes...
Bless Her Heart!
It was late, before I made it to the house...
John had fixed...a big Kettle...of Veggies...
and they were Piping Hot!
Soooo Good... to thaw out ones...Frozen, self...
Still trying to figure out the new phone...
oh my....
and seem to be spending a lotta time on it... with the Hotel... issues...and tying up...loose ends, before the trip...
I'm considering taking the Ford... as well as, the Big Truck....
There is so much...I'd like to throw on the flatbed... and not have to struggle with... inside the Big Truck...
Just got a call... on an...Early... Cupboard.... that may be going, too...
 the truck...is filling up... rapidly...
oh my.
Our Porter, Red, from Nashville called last night....
said he was sure looking forward to seeing us... again...
I told him... I felt the same... : )
Always such Good...Folk... in Nashville...: )
Well...
Back to Work...
Images... tonight...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.



No comments: