Friday, February 21, 2014

Strength....

I found this tonight...on one of my favorite fb pages...
'Rantings of a Beautiful Mind'....
it made me sad...
It reminds me... of the rabbit hole...
I haven't been there...since I pulled out...for Nashville....
I saw the door was open... the other day...
someone... must have stopped by...and didn't get it shut tight.
and...I... can't take...even... a moment... to go there....
I have to be...close... at hand... when I'm not on a dead run....
I haven't even...unloaded  my luggage... or...a thing... from the trucks....
I miss... my friend....
I always... strip... the most... soulful...old pieces from it... when I do a show....
{except... for those... 'special'... pieces... I don't have the heart... to take from it....
The Things.... everyone points out... that I Should...take... but... my heart... won't let me... steal.... from it...
The 'Things'... I can't imagine... 'missing'... when I find my way... back.... through... it's doors...}
I'm a Huge.... Gone With The Wind... fan...
I'm reminded...often... of the line... when Rhett says to Scarlett....
" You get your strength...from the Red Earth... of Tara...
You're part of it...it's part of you...."....
: )
I... get my Strength...
from... the Soulfulness....
of The Rabbit Hole...
: )
a 'mutual' feeling....
: )
{I think... it... misses me... too. }
If... the rabbit hole...
could sing a tune....
it would be...the above...
That..I...am Sure... of.

No comments: