Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trucks... will be loaded...in the morn...

Thank God...
for Liz...
She came out this Eve... and helped me so much...
We are 80% loaded...
John is still... very ill...
I think he has Vertigo...
I had it a few years back...
and it's a Mess....
I'm worried....
and... Hate... to leave home....
with him feeling so ill....
but... I have to...
I told him to get back to The Dr. Monday...
I Hope... he'll be a little better, in the Morn.
The Ford... had issues...
that Justin couldn't fix....
I called...a few places that were open, today... but they were all booked solid...
As a Last..resort...
we called our neighbor...Mark...
{He is always so...kind... but...I didn't want to bother him...today...}
but...did..
he said...
'Bring it down...I'll get 'er done...'
He did...
oh my...
{John was going to work on it... but...there was no way... he could crawl under that truck... today...}
I was frozen... when I walked in the door... tonight....
I looked like a Skunk... my hair... needed color...
so...
Got that done...
but... was visiting on the phone...
and packing bags...
and didn't realize... I had a few 'drips'... that had run down the center of my forehead....
oh... my...
{I looked like Frankenstein...}
but...
 the Lava soap... did wonders...
and I think... I got most of it off... : )
As I soaked... in the hot...tub... examining the bruises...that look like Mulberry Stains...all over my legs...{ I always turn...black and blue...after loading trucks...}
and... the remnants...
of...Summer's Hot Pink... nail polish... that has clung on...to my big...toes...toenails...
it crossed my mind...
'there are people... that pay... to have pedicures... and have their hair done'....
I wonder... what that must be like...
{I'll never know... with any 'extra'...money... after paying bills...
yeah... it's spent on... 'Junk'... : )
yep...
Livin' the Dream... }
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm a little concerned about the Trucks... this year...
I told Liz...and  Linda...
we should throw in a Log Chain...
so...if one... 'falls'...
we can tow...the other in...
: ) : ) : )
{they thought...I was kidding... : ) }
yeah...
Pray for Us...
: )
{make no mistake...
 The Show... Will Go On...
and...We're Loaded Heavy....
I have an Amazing... Angel Filled Load...
going to Heart...
{If We Have To..Push... Pull...and...
Drag... it To Nashville....
It's Going to Happen....}
: )
The Simply Iowa...Booth...
Is Going To ROCK!
oh my...
It's gonna be a Mind... Bender...
: ) : ) : )
yes...
We...Will...Make...
It Happen!!! }
{and...yes...
I'm throwing in...a Log...Chain...}
{I hope you'll listen to the above tune...
I think...most of us... can relate... : ) : ) : ) }
{the funny.... thing is... I don't think... if we had to pull a truck in...
at the end of a Log Chain...
 at Heart... it would surprise... anyone...
oh...
my.}
: )
{I Do... Soooo Love... The Kramer Hunkins... Folk... : ) }


No comments: