Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Better have... some 'Butt'....

Steven Good...
oh my...
He and his Brother, Thomas... were our neighbors....
ANGELS!!!!
They are from Wisconsin...and had AMAZING Early....Painted Country Furniture... and Stoneware...
WOW!!!
They helped us unload, and re load.....
{I thought he was a Porter... when he walked up to the FUSO... at the Dock...and started lugging stuff... : ) I was mistaken by other Dealers...as one, as well.... when I helped them... as they struggled...'
must be the way...us Midwesterner's...'dress'... : ) : ) : ) }

Liz and Steven... became good friends... on this journey....
They hope to get their Families together... for Bible Studies....this year....
Angels....

I about fell over... when I saw this...
I had bought the Iron Bull... from Charlie... last year...
no one knew, what it was from...
I had guessed...it had come off of an early Butcher Shop Piece... and sold it to my friend, Dave....
There It Was!!!!

There was SOOO Much... Over the Top.... at Heart this year....
Every Booth....
was..
BREATHTAKING!!!
and...LOTS... went Home... with Folks.....
: )







Liz... and I... when we got to our booth.. Tuesday Morn.....
She is such a Gift....
She said... after the booth was set...
"Mom... you don't seem yourself... you are usually more... 'Bubbly'... here... at Your Happy Place"...
oh my....
I don't know.... if it was leaving John...so sick.... or... loading in the Below Zero temps.... or...simply... Flying...on a Wing...and a Prayer...for so long....
that popped the bubbles....
but...
I did the best...I could...
This Winter... has been tuff.... it truly has.....
on... Everyone.

'The Stance'...
We all have it.. at Heart of Country....
Liz noticed it....
she said...
"Mom... it's So Cool... watching this Amazing Show... come together.... Everyone...stands back... and 'Paint's' their booth...in their mind.... like... an artist would.... with a Blank Canvas...."
It's true...
I saw this booth done, before the trucks...were loaded....at home.
We had to make a few modifications... but...very few.
You have to have an image in your mind, before you get there... because, once you start unloading... you...FLY!!!!
Time is Precious!
none... to spare....







This is the storage area, Heart Provides.... for the dealers...THIS is a Blessing!!!
We completely unload trucks... inside... then... we pull from our storage...throughout the Show...
 sooooo Wonderful!!!

The Storage area...
Filled...
When we unload... I direct...what goes in the booth, and what goes to storage.... in DOUBLE TIME....
It was after 9 at night... when we got the trucks to the dock....  we had to move...fast... We got rugs down...cords run...
then...GO! GO! GO!!!.











The... Photographer...
Linda Goldsberry...
Bless her Heart....
She was such a Gift...to Liz...and I....
another...
Angel...
: )
I hope to spend a lot...of time... with Linda... now that she's off the road....
Peg... is doing fine..... tho... she sure wanted to be with us Girls....
I had Linda give her a ring...while we were setting up the booth....
oh my....
Those...Girls!!! : )
I'm gonna have to keep them...apart....
Far....Apart....
: )



No comments: