Saturday, August 17, 2013

my feet are black... and I'm going to bed... : )

It was a Long...day....
just got in...
We were too tired...to go to Michael's...
so...we grabbed supper at Hy Vee...
took it back to the room...
{along with some...Cool...Refreshing Beverages... : ) }
Peg... and I chilled...
we visited on the Veranda... at the Hotel...
then...just came in...and put my feet up...on the chair...
and Peg...
while laying in bed....
 caught a glimpse...of my feet...
and Lost It!!!
She said... "Barbara....Your Feet are BLACK!!!!"
{laughing...until she was crying...: ) }
She said.."I know you can't...bend... to see them... "{I Am... Stiff as a Board!}
{and...Peg...isn't any better...
That Concrete... Is a Mess... on Your Body...not to mention... all the Lugging...and Toting...
oh dear....: )}
"Give Me...that Camera! I Suppose... your going to bed... Like That"...
{she said...barely able...to speak...through her uncontrollable... Laughter...}
yes... I...am....
Love...to ya...
Gold Rush...Last Day...
Sunday!
Opens at 8!!!!
Closes at 4...!
Hope to see ya!
Love to ya...
: )
Barb C.
{I'll have many Stories... next week... : ) oh dear... }



1 comment:

cindy said...

You two alone unchaperoned in MN sounds like a good time to me--and based on the color of your feet, I'd say that's proof that you're having a blast. (Atleast when I was a kid the dirtier I was the happier I'd been that day) Drive safely home!!