Wednesday, August 14, 2013

it's... SHOWTIME!!!! Full Throttle! Wide Open!!! {Gold Rush...Friday Through...Sunday!}

Was up and running...EARLY!
Picked up these AMAZING Windows...
First Thing!
Ran out the door...with the Phone...still Glued to my Head!!!
{Nursing Home...Family... Contacts...{for Business...}
Didn't eat...{just coffee grounds...}
was still wearing the clothes...I wore, yesterday...that I had also...
SLEPT IN!!!!
Snaked the Ford...to the 17th floor... of a Condo...where my Friend, lives... who had these...
we loaded....
{I'll be posting those...INSANE IMAGES... later... oh my...what a 'Journey...: ) }
Then... flew to the Nursing Home...
Checked in with Mama...and the Angels...
Ran Home....
Repaired some of the Glass... in These....Beauties!
Then...Folks started stopping...
The Phone... kept ringing...
until...it...gave out...and died... around 2:20...
Thought it was a Great time...to Charge It...and Myself...
Just Choked Down....More Coffee...{and Grounds!} a Sandwich...
and I'm headed Out The Door!
Truck has to be LOADED...Tonight!!!!!
Leaving for Gold Rush...in The Morn...
Mama is Tired...and weak...
but... is perking along...
I told...Everyone...
I'm 3 hours away....
Call...
I'll be here....
Hope to See You....
At GOLD RUSH!!!
{I'm Cleaning...Nothing...
Everything Is...What It Is!!!
The Booth will be...What It Is!
Filled...with
Lots of Heart... and...
 Old...Old...Old...
Soulfulness...
That's Good Enough...for Me!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 


These Massive Lights... were just...delivered...moments ago....
oh...my..Lord...
 

1 comment:

Amy N said...

WOWZA!!!! that is GLASS half full for sure!! Have a great show - can't wait to see pics of the booth!!! ROCK IT SISTA'
Luv ya!