Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beyond... tired.... : )

Crazy....Day...
Exhausted....
Mom...is back at The Rehab Center...
and still...
very...
Fragile...
Thank God...for Our Dr. and His...Amazing Nurse...that Called in Angels...this Eve...
{a Long...Story...Red Tape... Medicare... need I say...more? }
In between Hospital appointments...My Phone...being Glued to my Head....
and Mom's Transfer...
I gathered a Mega Load...of Awesomeness!!!
Bought Two...Early 1900's... Hotel Chandeliers....
That are each...5 feet in diameter...
and...am told...are Crazy...Wonderful!!!!
and a Three Piece Stained Glass Church Window...
{above post...}
That Stands...7 feet tall...and 11 feet wide...
and...several other... most....Amazing... Treasures...: )
I packed...throughout the day...when I could...
The Truck is Loaded... and.still have Sooooo Much to get on....
I have No...Idea.... How It's All... going to fit...
but...
it will...
It's Gonna be...a Crazy....Gold Rush!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 


No comments: