Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Illinois Run....

The Cupboards...I went to see... weren't what I needed...
However...it wasn't a wasted trip...
: )
I Gathered....some Wonderful....Treasures...
as I was loading the 'littles'...in...ol' Jethro....
a man said..."You drove the Wrong... Vehicle...: ) "
Then...I looked at Liz...and Miss. Scarlett.... standing there...next to me....
I said...
"Well... I could have driven the Truck... but... couldn't have brought...These Beautiful Girls....
I think... I picked...the Right... Vehicle....Today! " : )
He was such...a nice man...as we were checking out...he bought Miss. Scarlett a Candy Bar... : ) I had pulled a tag...on a pair of Concrete Deer.... and told the clerk...where they were.... she forgot...and when, this same man...asked about them... she called the owner...for a price...and resold them...to the man.... : (
I got them...at the end... but...felt...kind of bad...
I really didn't need the big one....
so...I asked him...which one he liked best....{one was big...one was small....} he said... he wanted the big one....
I said...Great! We'll split them.... !
: )
we...Both...were Happy....
I'm heading back...today to gather up... the rest...: )
Who Knows...what I might find.....Today....!
{tho...after all of this...Gathering... my Funds...are getting a bit... Depleted! 
oh dear...: ) }
 
Love...The Awesome...Standing Tool Chest!!!! Perfect...in a Kitchen!
and...the Little... Silky... Satiny.... Victorian..Slipper Chairs....
Oh My Lord!!!!
{sigh......: ) }
These are...Vintage...Window Boxes....
Heavy Iron.... and Wonderful....
Was Happy to get 'em....
Love...Love...Love...
this Unusual...little Half Round Sofa Table!!!
It has...a Drawer...and little drop leaves!!!!
It will be Perfect.... with the Down Filled... Curved French Sectional I'm taking to Gold Rush!!!!
Oh My!!!
Love this...Old...Old...Needle Point Covered...Rolling Pin!
 
Found an Early....Room Sized... Braided Rug.. a Gnarly...Bisque Flower Pot.... and Bags....of Littles... that we poked in  all of Jethro's crevices!
It was a Great Day...with The Girls....
it truly... was...

I have been struggling...with something... I just found out about.... two days ago....
{must have had a premonition...I stopped...and bought a pack of stogies...just before...I received.. the text...: ) }
about...a visitor.... I haven't seen...for nearly 10 years....
since... my Sister...Chery passed away.....
that...informed me...of the arrival...the day...I leave...for Gold Rush... : )
Our Lives...depend...on my job... I have...to Go...
Something...the visitor... could....never...understand...
{and...I'm sure...will never forgive me for...}
because... the visitor... has never...had to worry...too much... about...much....
for that...I am...Truly Happy....
{God...I Love...My Job...: ) }
I wrote a Long....Post...about it....
then...deleted it...
I think...the above song.... says it all.....: )
I can't...make everyone happy..... and...I am tired...of my Gut...Twisting...while trying to do it....
I'm done....
and... Movin' on...: )
I recently read.... all about my Taurus... 'sign'...
It Hit The Nail...on the Head...when it said....
pretty much....
Everything....!
oh my....
but...this really... hit home....
about...
The Taurus Woman...
" Their Friends may be a little weird...but they won't be Phonies...or Hypocrites....
A Taurus Girl...doesn't fight with the people she dislikes....
she just ignores them...and becomes indifferent to their presence...
However...she will be loyal...to her True Friends...and they will remain with her... throughout her life....
In return...she expects them to stand by her... when she needs them"
There was a little about....when being...pushed too far... losing her...cool...quite...quickly....
: )
{God...I Love my Job...: ) }
Love to ya...
and...
Bless Everyone's....
Heart!!!!
: )
Barb C.
{seems... I've done a lot of...'Soul Cleansing'...the last few years... a Sad...and Painful....thing to do....
but... I've seen...the damage it does... to carry it...
 The Load...gets...Mighty...Heavy.....
The...scary part is...
if...the visitor... or...anyone...I once...held...dear....
was in Trouble...
Real...
Trouble...
I'd be there....
at a moments... notice....
That's....
what the stogies....
are for...
: ) }





 

No comments: