Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Treasure...

My Pal... Kevie... popped out...this Hot....Afternoon...
and brought some Darling...Treasures!
I Dug through his car...looking at all of his Gatherings...
{on the shoulder... of the road... the black top was even too Hot...for my...Shoe Leather...feet!}
One... was this Little Drop Front Desk...
Love It!
He pointed out...the maker's mark...
it is hard to read...
but... It says...
"Made by Loring H. Cushing
Hingham, Mass"
Turns out...
this man...made Doll Furniture... back in the day...
{way back... in 'The Day'...}
Kevin thought it was a Salesman's Sample...
I didn't know... what it was...
but...
I knew one thing...
I LOVED IT!!!
My Treasure... of the day...
{with the exception... of Kevin's... and My... Long... Visit...: ) }
It's for sale...
unless... Miss. Scarlett... spies it First!
{oh dear...}
Love to ya!
Stay Cool...
Don't forget the Ground... Critters...
Water...Water...Water!!!
: )
Barb C.

 



No comments: