Monday, April 25, 2011

Gold Rush....May 13th 14th and 15th...

{click on image to enlarge...}

I have been walking through the buildings...and gathering...for Gold Rush...It will be here....long before we know it.... I am pleased, with what will be going... I see, as I gather...
 this will be the most Soulful Booth...
I have ever Created, at Gold Rush...
 I may have a difficult time...setting all the walls.... myself...{it may take a bit longer, to pull together...} 
As I look around, at the Treasures... that are going to head North, with me... I Truly have No Worries....
I will have a Load of Concrete Urns... Birdbaths...and...Lovely Garden Pieces... 
I will also have some Substantial Furniture...and...Amazing Upholstered Pieces...
If...nothing else...I will be very comfortable...In The Little House...I will Build... at Gold Rush....
Another... Rabbit Hole...
Come Visit...Truck-pool...share expenses... 
I will be Dining at Michael's, on Broadway, Saturday Nite....
the 14th...
{as always...}
Come Join Me....
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.
{you  can get in, on Friday... with us...during set up... for early shopping...It's wonderful...however...I rarely get my booth set, until late Friday...{and...I doubt I'm the only one...} so, you will miss a lot if you can't shop both days...Plan to stay over...it's worth it...}
{talk about 'soulful'...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE... This Feist Song... This is Soul...}
{I was referring to "Let it Die"...}

2 comments:

JB Knacker said...

Barb ~
Thanks for the sweetest comment on my blog. But I really do think you wrote the book on being busy...I just love following along on your adventures w/ you through your blog!
Brenda

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Brenda..
I think We Both... are a Tad Busy...
And I meant Every Word...
Thanks for doing what you do so well...
Inspire...
And...I do Love Everything About Ya!
Barb C.