Saturday, April 23, 2011

A 'Belated 'Thank You'... Sue...Blocking The Door... and 'The Painted Cupboard' In Amana...

This is a Beautiful...Dipped Chocolate Strawberry...From Matt, and Sarah... they brought it, for me, to the Garden Party... {it was Great seeing Colleen, as well...{She and Dale Promote the Collector's Eye...and I know it was a Very Long Day...for her...still...she made the effort...To come visit....Thank You...} The Strawberry was Delicious! I feel so very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful folk... Thanks to Everyone...who stopped by...and Hung Out... It was an Amazing Weekend! I plan to do it in the Fall...with the Mid West, and Collector's Eye Shows... I'll have to come up with a Fall Theme! Oh Dear...A Harvest Moonlight...Open House!!!! Ye Haw!!! I can see it Now!!!  STRAW EVERYWHERE!!! Oh My...
This is Sweet Sue...from Antiques of Marion... I had mentioned, she locked Michael, Peg and I... OUT.... {we overstayed our welcome...} She stood in the window...holding the sign, as we loaded... just in case, we had any thoughts of coming back inside...oh my... we are a Mess...
Michael and I LOVED 'The Painted Cupboard', in Amana...Dave and Sue, do an Amazing Job.... The next images are from their shop...Wow! It's Very Wonderful!
All of the Shops in Amana are Amazing! We Hit Them All!!!! {South Amana Too! Fern Hill!} It was Great Fun! And we Both Found Some Awesome Stuff!!!
I'm working in the shop, today...getting it put back... Kids are coming for Easter...I'll be cookin' and cleanin' in the morn!
{My Prayers go out to St.Louis...and the South...the last couple of weeks... oh my...}
Love to You...
Barb C.

No comments: