Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful....

I wrote a long post, yesterday, about a 400 mile day, but with one silly 'edit' move, lost it... and thanks, Pam, for the comment! It's gone too... The story was much too long to re-write, but it was all about Holiday Spirit... I was moved...By the the Spirit... The weather outside is mega yucky.... Wind blowin' lights flickering... Rain, but I hope not ice... I went to Missouri, yesterday afternoon, to take Peg her Christmas Gift... I surprised her, and we both were in tears... It's so much fun, giving something, to someone, that you know will make them happy... I just ran to the store, and am going to hunker down... I am hoping to have images of our Christmas Tree, tomorrow night... Just in time.... Barb C.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Oh I feel blessed that I got to read it before it disappeared. Have a very blessed Christmas!

Pam said...

Have a Merry Christmas. I think you could use a couple of days inside, with a fire and some comfort and joy! Looks like rain here, the snow is going to miss us.
Pam

A Wild Thing said...

Hey sista...hope you have a wonderfully blessed Christmas too...time to take a mini break, I know I'm burned out on soaps and candles!

Have a happy...happy...peaceful day!!!

sharon